- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,383
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Yeah, Valentines day I’m used to only expecting things from your significant other. Though this year my mom got me chocolate for some reason (not that I don’t appreciate it I’m just surprised). But as much as I love my pets I don’t think of getting them things for Valentines DayI can’t say I’ve ever thought about getting my pet’s something for Valentine’s day.
Only on their birthday and Christmas, don’t want them getting too spoiled![]()
My mom one time got me flowers for Valentine’s day, like you I was extremely surprisedYeah, Valentines day I’m used to only expecting things from your significant other. Though this year my mom got me chocolate for some reason (not that I don’t appreciate it I’m just surprised). But as much as I love my pets I don’t think of getting them things for Valentines Day
Can’t even get them the most basic valentines gift either (chocolate) obviously too so it’s harder
True, I can’t this year obviously because of my knee but maybe next yearMy mom one time got me flowers for Valentine’s day, like you I was extremely surprised.
You can make a peanut butter shaped heart cookie thing for your doggo![]()