Okay I’m going to leave now before I start crying :crycry:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,397 Reactions Received 151,409 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 24 February 2023 #1 Okay I’m going to leave now before I start crying Reactions: Yerichu
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,648 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 24 February 2023 #2 Such a loyal pet Reactions: Ahsoka
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,471 Reactions Received 39,108 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,834 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 24 February 2023 #3 Both the US and Japanese version movies are good, but you'll cry. Reactions: Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,397 Reactions Received 151,409 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 24 February 2023 #4 ApinksBadPanda said: Both the US and Japanese version movies are good, but you'll cry. Click to expand... No question I would
ApinksBadPanda said: Both the US and Japanese version movies are good, but you'll cry. Click to expand... No question I would