Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,391 Reactions Received 151,403 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 4 March 2023 #1 Reactions: Sanumi, owo, Yerichu and 2 others
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,457 Reactions Received 41,083 Cards View Profile KS Coins 240,462 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 4 March 2023 #2 Long-distance dog race? I feel like I’m living under a rock. Reactions: Yerichu and Ahsoka
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 4 March 2023 #3 Fun-I wish I could run for a long distance. Reactions: Ahsoka
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,647 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 4 March 2023 #4 That's one fast dog Reactions: Ahsoka
owo the moon guy . Top Poster Of Month Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 55,288 Reactions Received 17,191 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 337 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg 4 March 2023 #5 i found out abt this bc the movie snow dogs Reactions: Ahsoka