- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,395
- Reactions Received
- 151,406
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Which of todays is your favorite one? I like the beagles, it’s annoying to have restrictions on small stuff sure but given how big the problem can get (just look at citrus disease in the US) it’s important to follow through with them. Plus beagle brigade just sounds coolMan I missed these dog facts![]()
Jul 1st and Jun 28, such interesting facts!!! Who knew ducks would get attracted huh?Which of todays is your favorite one? I like the beagles, it’s annoying to have restrictions on small stuff sure but given how big the problem can get (just look at citrus disease in the US) it’s important to follow through with them. Plus beagle brigade just sounds cool![]()
The duck tolling one is interesting. You’d think the ducks would avoid it because a fox would eat them too I think but maybe they aren’t the smartestJul 1st and Jun 28, such interesting facts!!! Who knew ducks would get attracted huh?
and boy! How many teeth they grow when older....
You think?! Even Psyduck proves the factThe duck tolling one is interesting. You’d think the ducks would avoid it because a fox would eat them too I think but maybe they aren’t the smartest
But grandmother, what big teeth you have!![]()