Todays songs on Replay (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
The top song is surprising.

I really like the angry Rei. She really stands out in this MV and I love it. I've never really seen her shine. For the first time I think I like Wonyoung just for being Wonyoung. She seems healthy, and confident. It doesn't feel fake if you know what I mean. I think the girl got lost in her own fame and is finding her way back. At least I hope she is. She's also getting some abs.

The second is not. I can't get enough of Fifty Fifty

I was worried I was bandwagoning for a while but these girls are pure happiness for me. I love ever song they sing. They are amazing dancers, especially, Saena. I'm pretty sure she's winning the spot for my bias.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yerichu
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
263
Reactions Received
321
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
DIVE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Cupid entered Melon realtime earlier I believe, the song seems to be on the rise in korea as well. Super excited for them
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread