Appreciation Tomorrow is a very important day (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
41109

These bitches debut tomorrow, y'all better be anticipating :chickill:

X-1!

I don't remember the last time I was this excited for a comeback or a debut at all, like I legit can't wait and I know already that I'm going to love it just cause I already have that connection with the members but like that's a rare thing for me, liking a group for their personality before their music (that's only cause they haven't debut tho... and I am still obsessed with all the songs from the show soooo).


Tomorrow is the day we bring in new kings into the world of K-Pop

I'd also like to use this thread to say how glad I am that these boys get to debut together with that amount of talent in one group I expect great things from them and I'm sure they will deliver

X-1: @TwentyOneJongdae @JJbaker @Queen @Pigeon @potato @Yolks​
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Rigged or not... but I am excited and this is an amazing lineup!

I didn't watch the show... but I hope their debut will be great so I can stan them! The butterfly logo they have is so beautiful!
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
they are crowded :nakypog:
This is like the first time that 11 members isn't making me not want to stan, cause I already know all of em lol
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:nakypog: That hype???

LOONA's debut is legit the only kpop comeback that has brought tears to my eyes...
I'm very attached like I am with loona :maheart:

Same lol. I don't know if i'll cry for them but I am just as excited
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I could stan :susPepe:
but it really depends on their debut
The "Flash" teaser sounds pretty good...

but you really don't need another group to stan, my god :welp:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The "Flash" teaser sounds pretty good...

but you really don't need another group to stan, my god :welp:
ok shhhh, I gave up already. I have restanned my like 25 groups :wimwim:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I haven't been this excited about a group in a really long time either, this year of Produce I got way too attached to a lot of the trainees and I knew that I was most likely going to like the final lineup even if it didn't meet my dream lineup. This is the best lineup out of all the seasons in my opinion.

All the members are talented in different areas and some are also really well rounded, they can do so much with their music/concepts. I'm so excited for this debut.

:nekolove:

I'm also trying not to think about the fact that they'll eventually disband in the future. These boys have already made me cry during Produce and I'll probably cry alligator tears when they disband. :bigcatcry:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
The "Flash" teaser sounds pretty good...

but you really don't need another group to stan, my god :welp:
YOU ALWAYS HAVE MORE SPACE TO STAAAN
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread