Debut TOO debut thread ∞ Reason for Being: 仁 ∞ 31.03 (1 Viewer)

Who's your bias?

  • OT10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't have a bias yet

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • J.You

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Chihoon

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jaeyun

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerome

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donggeon

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minsu

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chan

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyungho

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Woonggi

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jisu

    Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I still don't know all of their names so enlighten me, please.
Uhhhh
how do you want me to enlighten you? :susPepe:
I watched a few vids on YT "an unhelpful guide to TOO" which kinda did the trick for me for some of the members but I plan to watch World Klass.
I think that's the best way to learn. TOO's official twitter shares links to their VLive channel which has the show
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Uhhhh
how do you want me to enlighten you? :susPepe:
I watched a few vids on YT "an unhelpful guide to TOO" which kinda did the trick for me for some of the members but I plan to watch World Klass.
I think that's the best way to learn. TOO's official twitter shares links to their VLive channel which has the show
You just did, lol.
Yeah, I've seen a few episodes of World Klass.
I'm to watch it fully now in case I get
attached to the ones who didn't pass.
I follow them on just about everything tho TOO.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread