Debut TOO Magnolia Debut MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
-cries-
I thought I would be the one to post their debut-
kjsdfksdhfkajsdhfjkadsh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
-cries-
I thought I would be the one to post their debut-
kjsdfksdhfkajsdhfjkadsh
YOU DON'T BEAT THE ALL POWERFUL BELGI
But no one cared so you could make another thread about it like "BEST DEBUT EVERRRR"
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
YOU DON'T BEAT THE ALL POWERFUL BELGI
But no one cared so you could make another thread about it like "BEST DEBUT EVERRRR"
I might. :sanapray:
I've been waiting for their debut for months. :queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Belgizen
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread