Too many options to choose from (1 Viewer)

Which is the best?

  • Keegan, of course!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl, choose something to do with Soap!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • König, duh!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .
Joined
27 December 2021
Messages
1,043
Reactions Received
1,598
Location
Bravo 0-7
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27
Gender
Female
In choosing a new username, cause -oops- I have too many options. It’s mainly COD guys totally not cuz I find them all hot so yeah. :pepebonk: Teehee.

First is:
E30072D5-A934-45ED-A456-D6DFFA38DCF1.jpeg

Keegan Russ.

Maybe just ‘Mrs. Russ’?

Second is:
8874960C-D141-4ECC-97CA-5CF795A48312.jpeg

Johnny ‘Soap’ MacTavish

I’d just go with ‘Soap’ for this one.

Third is:
E8B87CC4-E084-4A9C-81CD-AD4B59007394.png

König

Just König with this one. :)

Fourth is:
8D172144-3063-4579-8AF8-C442E4BC00F9.gif

Simon ‘Ghost’ Riley

Probably something to do with his name.


——————————————

Conclusion? I have a thing for European men. Which one should I choose? :cokustare:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,507
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Ghost imo.

sounds atmospheric and different.
 
  • Love
Reactions: GH0ST

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,507
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: GH0ST

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread