Such a solid album :sj_weary: Debut Thread
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 23 March 2020 #1 Such a solid album Debut Thread Reactions: Willow and kinnie
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 23 March 2020 #2 If you're like "I recognize that song" that's cuz it's this song TOO doing a cover of Phil Collins I'm so lucky Reactions: Willow
If you're like "I recognize that song" that's cuz it's this song TOO doing a cover of Phil Collins I'm so lucky
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 23 March 2020 #3 Mama mia. So many visuals TOO. I- Reactions: Willow and Belgizen
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 23 March 2020 #4 kinnie said: Mama mia. So many visuals TOO. I- Click to expand... YES SAME TOO HYPE SQUAD UNITE Reactions: kinnie and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 23 March 2020 #5 Will listen to it later! Reactions: Belgizen