Took my cat for a walk (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,055
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
The bed was big enough that we had more than enough room to share and he likes sleeping next to me too much to kick me out of it. Even if he tried, I'm bigger and stronger than him and would win every time.
Your so nice I wonder if you'd actually give your bed up to a grumpy cat... :irenecrazy: I know I joke about a cat killing you but they won't... I hope. :jenniespooked:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Your so nice I wonder if you'd actually give your bed up to a grumpy cat... :irenecrazy: I know I joke about a cat killing you but they won't... I hope. :jenniespooked:
I'm actually not sure, it depends. Yeah, they won't. It would be too much work, cats are lazy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread