TOP 10 Boy Group | Male Soloist Songs of 2019 + Decade (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Since I only have been into K-Pop since around December 2016 I will just include songs into "Decade" since then and some earlier songs I might know, after all I haven't been a part of the K-Pop Community since 2010 it's impossible to come up with an actual "Decade" list.


Boy Group:
@raja @Reo @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @baekk @Soleski @Darjeeling @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @TwentyOneIzz @Queen @yerimiese @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @InTooManyFandoms @potato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @HopeOnTheStreet @chvnle @MinSquishy @WooSanHwa @Yangi

Ranking List:
@raja @Reo @wayvoutsold @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @baekk @Soleski @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @TwentyOneIzz @Queen @potato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @chvnle @MinSquishy @JakeyWantsCakey @OnCloudJess @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @kuro @BritishLuvie @Riasama @Baechu @Walnutt @Chahee @MashiroQueen @Vikki @Yolks @Hayabusa @maruif @mysteric @AnotherKpopTrash @Jichuus @Neckologist @Panda @Peach @EazyC @dooh @igloo @margoto @Icy68446 @infire707 @Belgizen @lexus @Vipmulti @NogaNono @bulletproof @Chlorine @onedaily @mirella


Boy Groups
TOP 10 Titles of 2019

10. SPECTRUM - After Party
09. ATEEZ - HALA HALA
08. VICTON - nostalgic night
07. DAY6 - Sweet Chaos
06. The Boyz - D.D.D
05. ONEWE - Reminisce About All
04. OnlyOneOf - savanna
03. 1THE9 - Spotlight
02. 1TEAM - Make This
01. A.C.E - Under Cover

TOP 10 Titles of the "Decade"
10. History - Queen
09. EXO - Lucky One
08. ASTRO - Always You
07. Block B - Shall We Dance
06. N. Flying - Hot Potato
05. Monsta X - Beautiful
04. PLT - Blind
03. N.Flying - Like A Flower
02. DAY6 - I Smile
01. A.C.E - Callin'

TOP 10 B-Sides of 2019
10. 100% - The Truth Is
09. SF9 - Life Is So Beautiful
08. ONF - I Do
07. EXO - Baby You Are
06. DONGKIZ - All I Need Is You
05. ATEEZ - Dazzling Lights
04. DAY6 - Rescue Me
03. D1CE - dot
02. A.C.E - So Sick
01. Stray Kids - STOP

TOP 10 B-Sides of the "Decade"
10. EXO - Forever
09. ASTRO - With You
08. Stray Kids - 3rd Eye
07. HALO - Flying
06. DAY6 - Better Better
05. Monsta X - Fallin’
04. VICTON - Timeline
03. SF9 - Photograph
02. ONF - Original
01. DAY6 - I Need Somebody

Male Soloists
TOP 10 Titles of 2019

10. June - Tonight
09. DAVII - Nothing Without You
08. IONE - IDEA
07. Roh Taehyun - I Wanna Know
06. D.O - That’s Okay
05. Eric Nam - Runaway
04. GAHO - FLY
03. Woosung - Face
02. EDEN - Suffering For Love
01. GAHO - Pink Walk

TOP 10 Titles of the "Decade"
10. Taemin - Drip Drop
09. Sik-K - FIRE
08. Seo In Guk - Better Together
07. Lee Gikwang - What You Like
06. Jero - Traffic Light
05. GUNTAC - Camellia
04. Eric Nam - Miss You
03. Bobby - I Love You
02. Eric Nam - Honestly
01. Seo In Guk - BeBe

TOP 10 B-Sides of 2019
10. Ryeowook - Without You
09. Lee Gikwang - Missing You
08. Park Jihoon - Casiopeia
07. Jeong Sewoon - Love In Fall
06. June - Waltz
05. IONE - Back
04. DAVII - I’m Sorry
03. Woosung - Moon
02. IONE - Whatever
01. EDEN - Killing Me Softly

TOP 10 B-Sides of the "Decade"
10. Taemin - Love
09. Loco - A.O.M.G
08. Kim Sung Kyu - Sorry
07. Jang Hyun Seung - Home
06. Gaho - Heaven
05. CLaD - Please
04. Taemin - Flame Of Love
03. G.Soul - Circles
02. Gaho - Going On
01. Bobby - Tendae
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Under Cover and Callin on the top spots :sanapray::sj_weary:

I also am glad to see Seo In Daddy here. Bebe is my JAM
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread