Top 10 characters most responsible for Anakin's fall to the dark side (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll write the 10 characters below, if you want explanations you can find them in the link I added where this comes from
  1. Anakin
  2. Palpatine
  3. Dooku
  4. Mace Windy
  5. Obi Wan
  6. Padme
  7. Barriss
  8. Darth Maul
  9. Qui Gon Jin
  10. Watto
Some of these I understand, but I have to say that I don't fully agree with Padme and Darth Maul being on the list. Imo what Padme is blamed for is really Anakin's actions. Their relationship caused problems, but Padme never forced it on Anakin or anything, that was Anakin's choice. Darth Maul is also in my opinion too indirect. If Qui Gon Jin didn't die maybe Anakin would have been better taught, true. But I think that's too indirect to say that it was Darth Mauls doing. I am surprised there's no Sandmen too, considering what they did to his mother. Maybe they didn't count them because theyre not one person but imo the Sandmen are almost as bad as Palpatine.

What do you guys think of this list?


@notthatmarko @lexus @perhapz @TicTok_Togruta
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well i definitely agree that Anakin is the number one cause :haylul:

I guess i could see all the others in some type of influence, though the situation wasn't rly in Padme's hands it was more due to Jed's restrictions than Padme's fault.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
As an avid Anakin hater, Anakin is to blame like 80%, then it's Palpatine for like 18% and everyone else is 2%. He just became an emo kid cause he thought too much of himself while the others tried to keep him at bay since they knew he was powerful but he definitely needed more time to become wise and such. If were talking about film Anakin that is, Clone Wars Anakin is a different story.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Ashla_K and Ahsoka

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Please. What did Padme do? Qui Gon is innocent. I wouldn't say they were responsible, more like Anakin was influenced by them given the circumstances.

Mace Windy
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ashla_K and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Please. What did Padme do? Qui Gon is innocent. I wouldn't say they were responsible, more like Anakin was influenced by them given the circumstances.



Smh autocorrect :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Of course Anakin is the only one to blame for his poor choices but I think that if he had the right people, able to counseling him as he needed, he wouldn't have turned to the dark side. Tbh, none of the Jedi were able to do that, they were too detached from the world and other people that I don't think they really got to understand his struggle.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread