Top 10 groups disrespected by card game (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Well, hopefully they'll be added in the next lot of cards to be introduced.

All I know is that Apink and TVXQ will be very popular for sure.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
KARA KARA KARA
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
imagine if Super Junior won´t be added. that will be my next hot topic to bitch about after "why am I not getting the cards I want". imagine that hell ... no one wants to. :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and yeji

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
imagine if Super Junior won´t be added. that will be my next hot topic to bitch about after "why am I not getting the cards I want". imagine that hell ... no one wants to. :D
Oh damn. For some reason I thought SJ had cards. They definitely should be on the list then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and yeji
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Oh damn. For some reason I thought SJ had cards. They definitely should be on the list then.
they are probably not as popular as other groups. I know once Aespa is around, everyone will go crazy but SuJu are legends. I can´t imagine this game without them.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm coming for Apink, KARA (and OMG and WJSN) when they get here :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread