Top 10 K-Pop Songs | August 2019 | (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Image result for weki meki gif



So August was a really good month for K-Pop in my opinion. Onewe, Everglow, Red Velvet, The Rose and so many other comebacks/debuts I've been anticipating happened in the month of August and so many of them were so good (although it was incredibly hard to narrow down around 27 songs into a top 10)...
:nekosweat:


​
  • In these lists I include b-sides and title tracks.
  • This list just includes my favorite songs released in August of 2019.
  • I only include up to 2 songs per artist, I do this so there's a little bit of variety.

10
Everglow - Hush





9
Seventeen - Hit






8
Up10tion - Lover






7
X1 - Flash





6
TRCNG - Missing





5
Everglow - Adios





4
Red Velvet - Umpah Umpah





3
X1 - U Got It




2
Pink Fantasy - Fantasy


Animated GIF


1
The Rose - Red


Animated GIF



What was some of your guys' favorites of August?

:pikahappy:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and arieam

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bless :sakUwu:

and do I see a weki meki gif as the first one here?:sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread