Top 10 K-Pop Songs |February 2019| (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Related image


So February was an alright month in my opinion. Some comebacks I was looking forward to didn't really mesh well with me unfortunately, but I did like some of the releases... I just think I prefer January comebacks over February's.
​

  • In these lists I include b-sides and title tracks.
  • This list just includes my favorite songs released in February of 2019.
  • I only include up to 2 songs per artist, I do this so there's a little bit of variety.
10
Wanna.B - Leggo

MV

Animated GIF



9
(G)I-DLE - What's Your Name
Lyric Video

Animated GIF



8
TREI - Deep

Song Audio

Animated GIF



7
Sf9 - Play Hard

Lyric Video


Related image



6
Dreamcatcher - And there was no one left

MV

Animated GIF



5
Sf9 - Life is So Beautiful

Lyric Video

Related image



4
Infinite - Clock

MV

Animated GIF



3
7th Street - Life Goes On

MV

Animated GIF




2
Monsta X - Stealer

Lyric Video

Related image



1
Taemin - Want

MV

Related image




What was your guys' favorite release(s) of February?

Also I hope this thread doesn't look too messy, I decided to stop explaining each songs position on the list as it made these threads a very long and stressful process to make so hopefully this looks alright.



:pandalove::pandalove:
​
 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
This list needs more PIRI and more ITZY.
I really tried to like Piri because I was looking forward to it so much, maybe it will grow on me. I have one of Dreamcatchers songs on here though.
:pandabeg:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread