Top 10 K-Pop Songs | March 2019 | (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Image result for up10tion kpop waving gif



This thread is totally not late...
I thought March releases were really good, I was pleasantly surprised by some and there was also comebacks from some of my favorites. :llama_cheer:

​

  • In these lists I include b-sides and title tracks.
  • This list just includes my favorite K-pop songs that were released in the month of March.
  • I only include up to 2 songs per artist, I do this so there's a little bit of variety.

10
Park Jihoon - L.O.V.E


Jihoon GIF




9.
JBJ95 - Awake


Animated GIF




8
Jeong Sewoon - Feeling (ft. Penomeco)


Animated GIF



7.
TXT - Crown


Image result for txt crown gif



6.
Eden - Suffering for Love


Animated GIF




5.
Stray Kids - Miroh

Animated GIF




4.
Eden - 3 Things (ft. Maddox)


Animated GIF




3.
Everglow - Bon Bon Chocolat

Image result for everglow bon bon chocolat gif



2.
Key - I Wanna Be (ft. Soyeon)


Related image



1.
Jang Dongwoo - Party Girl


Animated GIF





So what was your guys' favorite song(s) of March? ​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
My very biased list.

1. Everglow- Bon Bon Chocolat
2. Stray Kids- Miroh
3. DIA- Woowa
4. Momoland- I'm So Hot
5. Sunmi- Noir
6. Mamamoo- Gogobebe
7. Park Bom- Spring
8. Taeyeon- 4 Seasons
9. Jus2- Focus on me
10. KARD- Bomb Bomb

Only including titles btw, else Taeyeon- Blue is #1 lol.
 
Last edited:

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
My very biased list.

1. Everglow- Bon Bon Chocolat
2. Stray Kids- Miroh
3. DIA- Woowa
4. Momoland- I'm So Hot
5. Sunmi- Noir
6. Mamamoo- Gogobebe
7. Park Bom- Spring
8. Taeyeon- 4 Seasons
9. Jus2- Focus on me
10. Mamamoo- Gogobebe

Only including titles btw, else Taeyeon- Blue is #1 lol.
GOGOBEBE MADE IT TWICE

:queen::queen::queen:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
My very biased list.

1. Everglow- Bon Bon Chocolat
2. Stray Kids- Miroh
3. DIA- Woowa
4. Momoland- I'm So Hot
5. Sunmi- Noir
6. Mamamoo- Gogobebe
7. Park Bom- Spring
8. Taeyeon- 4 Seasons
9. Jus2- Focus on me
10. Mamamoo- Gogobebe
Most are good choices, but ngl I'm side-eyeing I'm So Hot a bit :welp:
And why is gogobebe on there twice?? edit: nvm I see Bomb Bomb

K-pop
1) Apink - Eung Eung
2) Mamamoo - Gogobebe
3) ATEEZ - Hala Hala
3) Monsta X - Stealer
4) Everglow - Bon Bon Chocolat
5) B-Bomb (Bastarz) - Recognize
6) Taeyeon - Four Seasons
7) Loona - idk one of their album tracks
8) Stray Kids - Miroh
9) GFriend - Sunrise
10) Mamamoo - Bad bye

I was running dry for that list.

You should listen to this list:
1) Code Kunst, Lee Hi - XI
2) Ash Island - Valhalla
3) Heize, Nafla - Umbrella Calls for Rain
4) Punchnello, Simon D - Boiling Point
5) Jvcki Wai - Dding
6) Junoflo - Icarus
7) Heize, Simon D - Dispatch
8) Sik-K - 19 Cayenne Freestyle
9) Leebada - Fox
10) Leellamarz, Hash Swan - Rain Shower
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Most are good choices, but ngl I'm side-eyeing I'm So Hot a bit :welp:
And why is gogobebe on there twice?? edit: nvm I see Bomb Bomb

K-pop
1) Apink - Eung Eung
2) Mamamoo - Gogobebe
3) ATEEZ - Hala Hala
3) Monsta X - Stealer
4) Everglow - Bon Bon Chocolat
5) B-Bomb (Bastarz) - Recognize
6) Taeyeon - Four Seasons
7) Loona - idk one of their album tracks
8) Stray Kids - Miroh
9) GFriend - Sunrise
10) Mamamoo - Bad bye

I was running dry for that.

You should listen to this list:
1) Code Kunst, Lee Hi - XI
2) Ash Island - Valhalla
3) Heize, Nafla - Umbrella Calls for Rain
4) Punchnello, Simon D - Boiling Point
5) Jvcki Wai - Dding
6) Junoflo - Icarus
7) Heize, Simon D - Dispatch
8) Sik-K - 19 Cayenne Freestyle
9) Leebada - Fox
10) Leellamarz, Hash Swan - Rain Shower
You dare question I'm So Hot? :welp:

Do the dance, it will change your mind :joysip:

/o/o/o/o/o/o/
\o\o\o\o\o\o\

And I updated it with a new #10 lol. And the list is for March not whole year :welp:
But Eung Eung yasss taste :pandalove:

And fine I'll look at that KHH top 10 you and @lalaloveloona can be proud :maheart:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Most are good choices, but ngl I'm side-eyeing I'm So Hot a bit :welp:
And why is gogobebe on there twice?? edit: nvm I see Bomb Bomb

K-pop
1) Apink - Eung Eung
2) Mamamoo - Gogobebe
3) ATEEZ - Hala Hala
3) Monsta X - Stealer
4) Everglow - Bon Bon Chocolat
5) B-Bomb (Bastarz) - Recognize
6) Taeyeon - Four Seasons
7) Loona - idk one of their album tracks
8) Stray Kids - Miroh
9) GFriend - Sunrise
10) Mamamoo - Bad bye

I was running dry for that list.

You should listen to this list:
1) Code Kunst, Lee Hi - XI
2) Ash Island - Valhalla
3) Heize, Nafla - Umbrella Calls for Rain
4) Punchnello, Simon D - Boiling Point
5) Jvcki Wai - Dding
6) Junoflo - Icarus
7) Heize, Simon D - Dispatch
8) Sik-K - 19 Cayenne Freestyle
9) Leebada - Fox
10) Leellamarz, Hash Swan - Rain Shower
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
You dare question I'm So Hot? :welp:

Do the dance, it will change your mind :joysip:

/o/o/o/o/o/o/
\o\o\o\o\o\o\

And I updated it with a new #10 lol. And the list is for March not whole year :welp:
But Eung Eung yasss taste :pandalove:

And fine I'll look at that KHH top 10 you and @lalaloveloona can be proud :maheart:
Ugh didn't read the thread again, my bad.
If it was just March I wouldn't be able to make a whole ass 10-song list, 10 songs are too much for this tragic year :welp: I struggled.
And yes check them out, fall into the khh hole:pandalove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ugh didn't read the thread again, my bad.
If it was just March I wouldn't be able to make a whole ass 10-song list, 10 songs are too much for this tragic year :welp: I struggled.
And yes check them out, fall into the khh hole:pandalove:
Why don't you fall into the Buddy Hole too? :joysip:

It's nice I promise :maheart:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If we're talking just idol music mine is (with rank for all Korean music in March)

1. Sunmi - Noir (3)
2. Taeyeon - Four Seasons (4)
3. Baek Yerin - Maybe It's Not Our Fault (6)
4. Jus2 - Focus on Me (7)
5. Mamamoo - gogobebe (8)
6. Park Jihoon - L.O.V.E (14)
7. Park Bom - Spring (16)
8. G.O - Dance on You (26)
9. Gfriend - Flower (40)
10. Everglow - Bon Bon Chocolat (44)

I don't rank b-sides otherwise most of White Wind would rank pretty high.

:sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread