Appreciation Top 10 Songs of 2020 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So keep in mind the accuracy of these lists by themselves probably isn't correct. My Spotify wasn't connected to my last.fm for awhile and I rarely was listening to Kpop on Spotify this year. I mostly listened on youtube and even then I sometimes wouldn't put the info in for Last.fm so the truth is probably these two lists combined.

Spotify (Top 8):
1. La Di Da by EVERGLOW
2. Any Song by Zico
3. Naughy by Irene & Seulgi
4. Say My Name by ANS
5. Nobody Like U by ITZY
6. WANNABE by ITZY
7. Answer by ATEEZ

8. Oopsy by Weki Meki

Last.fm (Top 10):
1. I Can't Stop Me by TWICE
2. LALALILALA by APRIL
3. Answer by ATEEZ
4. Nonstop by Oh My Girl
5. La Di Da by EVERGLOW
6. Pporappipam by Sunmi
7. WANNABE by ITZY
8.Oh My God by (G)I-DLE
9. Feel Good (Secret Code) by Fromis_9
10. Girls by NATURE

*On my last.fm the next three songs were all Weki Meki ones...do with that what you will.
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LA DI DA IS TOTALLY SOTY
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
LA DI DA IS TOTALLY SOTY
I agree it got me more interested in EVERGLOW so hopefully, their next release wows me too. Also, I think I liked two of the b-sides.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I agree it got me more interested in EVERGLOW so hopefully, their next release wows me too. Also, I think I liked two of the b-sides.
it definitely pushed them for me to an ult. They are just so good
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
it definitely pushed them for me to an ult. They are just so good
I was a casual listener before LA DI DA but I've been looking at some funny clips from them now to learn more about them so who knows.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was a casual listener before LA DI DA but I've been looking at some funny clips from them now to learn more about them so who knows.
that’s how it has been for me too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread