Top 10 Woldwide Hits of the Decade 2000-2010 (2 Viewers)

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So I was watching videos on Youtube and I came around this video. Now, since I was born in 1995 I know like 95% of those songs. It made me curious tho how many of those songs people that were born later than I, llike in the 2000s, know. Memory trip incoming Damn I feel old XD

​



First thread. Hoping I won't flop too much XD
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
omg
so many good songs :pandalove:

Can't fight the moonlight is still my jam
and tatu, gaga and britney
legendary trio
and it's maybe unpopular, but the time when Rihanna had good songs:maheart:
Britney was actually the artist that got me into pop in general. I had all her disks and I knew every single song. I was such a huge stan of hers:llama_squish:

Couldn't agree more about Rihanna hun. She had such amazing bops like Umbrella, Disturbia etc etc and then she went and released Rude Boy. After that for me she just stopped having that good old quality (except for Diamonds and Stay)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Britney was actually the artist that got me into pop in general. I had all her disks and I knew every single song. I was such a huge stan of hers:llama_squish:

Couldn't agree more about Rihanna hun. She had such amazing bops like Umbrella, Disturbia etc etc and then she went and released Rude Boy. After that for me she just stopped having that good old quality (except for Diamonds and Stay)


she is an icon
:pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Marianthi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread