Sales Top 20 best selling girlgroups in Gaon (2010-2020) (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
wow dreamcatcher killing it
I would have thought that AOA and IOI would be higher tho
I can't wait to see how this compares to a few years from now
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
wow dreamcatcher killing it
I would have thought that AOA and IOI would be higher tho
I can't wait to see how this compares to a few years from now
AOA is one of the oldest groups on the list and they were very popular at their peak.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
wow dreamcatcher killing it
I would have thought that AOA and IOI would be higher tho
I can't wait to see how this compares to a few years from now
Physical market hadn't blown up for GGs during AOA and IOI's peak sadly. I definitely believe if IOI debuted later and were active today, they'd be selling 200K plus per album. And AOA would have probably had way higher numbers too, they were the most popular GG in 2014.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think these stats would have changed now though right? Since (G)I-dle has over 100k sales already this comeback, they might knock Dreamcatcher off the top 20 and 4Minute down to number 20?
Idk about 4 minute but they'll take Dreamcatcher's place soon. We have to wait for Gaon's numbers in April to see what happens.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Physical market hadn't blown up for GGs during AOA and IOI's peak sadly. I definitely believe if IOI debuted later and were active today, they'd be selling 200K plus per album. And AOA would have probably had way higher numbers too, they were the most popular GG in 2014.
Yes, back then it was really difficult to get more than 50k for GGs. Physical sales were mostly BGs lane and GGs had the best digitals aka general public. Now it's really different, fandoms are far more dedicated to buy albums than before and it explains why many ggs that have from regular to non existent charting are selling like hit makers.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Idk about 4 minute but they'll take Dreamcatcher's place soon. We have to wait for Gaon's numbers in April to see what happens.
Well, they are more likely to take the place of 4 minute as well since 4 minute are only 6k above Dreamcatcher.
Next comeback, Dreamcatcher will probably overtake 4 minute as well since 4 minute have disbanded.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread