- Joined
- 6 February 2021
- Messages
- 1,117
- Reactions Received
- 1,890
- Location
- In your dreams
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multifan
- Gender
- Female
I have heard of abyss but I have never watched it , what is it about?
- Abyss
- Seventeen But Thirty
- (The third one is yet to be found)
Ok so this ugly guy wants to marry this beautiful girl, but b4 they get married, she dumps him. When he tries to attemp suicide, these aliens come and accidently kill him, bu then reincarcenate him w/ a marble called Abyss. Then he becomes to owner of the Abyss and he can ressurect anyone he wants to so he ressurects his friend who was killed by a serial killer Oh Yeong-Cheol. Then they try to catch her killer, and while doing it, they find love. You'll have to watch it to understand which I HIGHLY recommend it's SOOOOO goodI have heard of abyss but I have never watched it , what is it about?
It sounds really interesting, I'll def check it out. Thank youOk so this ugly guy wants to marry this beautiful girl, but b4 they get married, she dumps him. When he tries to attemp suicide, these aliens come and accidently kill him, bu then reincarcenate him w/ a marble called Abyss. Then he becomes to owner of the Abyss and he can ressurect anyone he wants to so he ressurects his friend who was killed by a serial killer Oh Yeong-Cheol. Then they try to catch her killer, and while doing it, they find love. You'll have to watch it to understand which I HIGHLY recommend it's SOOOOO good![]()
we have a korean drama board btwMy top 3 K-dramas are
The Penthouse
Hotel De Luna
Start Up