- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
No TVXQ? The tweets won't load for me so I can't see...BTS, Big Bang and Blackpink are on the top!
Now it doesn't load for meNo TVXQ? The tweets won't load for me so I can't see...
No TVXQ? The tweets won't load for me so I can't see...
Looks like it got deleted butNow it doesn't load for me
I have my doubt over some of these to be honest...Looks like it got deleted but
Top 30 Richest K-Pop Idols with the Highest Net Worth – Best of 2020: (According to Seoulz)
1 Kim Jaejoong
2 PSY
3 G-Dragon
4 Rain
5 Choi Siwon
6 Lee Hyori
7 Taeyang
8 T.O.P
9 DARA
10 IU
11 BOA
12 Yoona
13 Suzy
14 J-Hope
15 Suga
16 Taeyeon
17 Jay Park
18 RM
19 Jimin
20 Jungkook
21 V
22 Jin
23 Lisa
24 Jennie
25 Jisoo
26 Rosé
27 CL
28 Sooyoung
29 Suho
30 Chenle
🔗 https://t.co/oNx61ZGdtt