Appreciation Top 5 boy group, girl group, soloist, and bside songs of 2021 (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Stole this idea from @Darkseid :wimwim:

Anyways, here I'll rank my top 2021 tracks from ggs, bgs, bsides, and I'll attempt to do soloists though I don't listen to many :lisalaugh:

First, bgs. And yes I'm including WayV because they're special :sanapray:
  1. Drunk Dazed-Enhypen (Soty)
  2. Kick Back-WayV
  3. Don't Call Me-Shinee
  4. Stay Young-AB6IX
  5. No Diggity-Oneus

Next we have ggs. I wasn't as into the gg songs as bgs, but there were still some solid ones.
  1. First-Everglow
  2. Stalker-3YE
  3. Blood Night-G-reyish
  4. In The Morning-Itzy
  5. Hwaa-G-Idle
Now soloists. I don't tend to listen to soloists which explains the shortness of this list :lisalaugh:
  1. Bambi-Baekhyun
  2. Advice-Taemin

And finally we have bsides. SM bgs definitely dominated this list, other than Yuqi ofc. a special butterfly for sure, I just adore her song.
  1. Bonnie and Clyde-Yuqi
  2. Dive Into You-NCT Dream
  3. Body Rhythm-Shinee
  4. Action Figure-WayV
  5. Privacy-Baekhyun

What do you guys think? What are your guys favorites? Am I totally tasteless? Do I have impeccable taste? :pandatea:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This list is something I guess :wimwim:
Atleast you put Drunk Dazed on top as it should be :sj_weary:
Drunk Dazed is just next level, even Maru likes it and she hates all the songs I like :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Drunk Dazed is just next level, even Maru likes it and she hates all the songs I like :sj_weary:
Yeah I don't see how anyone could hate it :sj_weary:
And wow you really like Mafia in the morning :wimwim:
It's slightly grown on me but still :yolk:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I don't see how anyone could hate it :sj_weary:
And wow you really like Mafia in the morning :wimwim:
It's slightly grown on me but still :yolk:
To be honest it's one of my least favorite gg songs that I like, I just happen to only like about 5 gg songs so far :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
To be honest it's one of my least favorite gg songs that I like, I just happen to only like about 5 gg songs so far :lisalaugh:
And I can see you only listen to SuperM soloists :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
yess kick back :sj_weary: one of my favourite wayv tracks
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread