Top 5 boy group, girl group, soloist, and bside songs of 2021 (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
BOY GROUP
  • Crush by MCND
  • Drunk-dazed by Enhypen
  • Lock Down by EPEX
  • Make It by 2PM
  • What I Said by Victon
  • Whywhywhy by iKON
Why it is 6..?
someone appreciating iKON's song, bless :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Boy groups
SHINEE
NCT Dream
Ikon



Girl groups
ITZY


Soloists
Hyuna
Sunmi
Taemin
IU


Top 5 title tracks
Shinee - don't call me
ITZY - Mafia in the morning
Hyuna - I am not cool
Sunmi - Tail
Ikon - whywhywhy
 
  • Like
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
SOLOIST
  • Bambi by Baekhyun
  • Feel Like by WOODZ
  • On The Ground by Rosé
  • Paranoia by Kang Daniel
  • Side By Side by The8
  • Tail by Sunmi
  • Thank U by U-Know Yunho
  • What Type of X by Jessi
Male soloist: 5 & Female soloist: 3
 
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
Ok.. I absolutely ruin cuz im not state any got7 members song and its such a bop shoot

Im sorry..

Plus my sis is ahgase.. and u shouldnt tell her that i forgot bout jb, kyeom and bambam

Roger out..
 
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
Yes I mess in here

Is it count as spam

If it is, Im sorry

Good night/day

Its morning for me.. and rip i have online class on 1500 but im not sleep yet

I just want to pretend that its not my turn to present today topics

Plz teacher, dont call my name yet..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BOY GROUP
  • Crush by MCND
  • Drunk-dazed by Enhypen
  • Lock Down by EPEX
  • Make It by 2PM
  • What I Said by Victon
  • Whywhywhy by iKON
Why it is 6..?
Yesss Drunk dazed :sj_weary:


Yes I mess in here

Is it count as spam

If it is, Im sorry

Good night/day

Its morning for me.. and rip i have online class on 1500 but im not sleep yet

I just want to pretend that its not my turn to present today topics

Plz teacher, dont call my name yet..
If you have things unrelated to the thread it would be best to make a new thread or post in the random thoughts thread about it, rather than making the current thread go off topic. I hope the teacher doesn't call on you, I always hated that in school :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
Yesss Drunk dazed :sj_weary:



If you have things unrelated to the thread it would be best to make a new thread or post in the random thoughts thread about it, rather than making the current thread go off topic. I hope the teacher doesn't call on you, I always hated that in school :lisalaugh:
I was otw to inform u that i want to change this thread into somewhere more suitable..

Im sorry for the mess
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread