Top 5 Favorite K-Pop Songs | January 2020 | (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Image result for oh my girl waving gif


Oh my goodness I still keep forgetting that it's 2020 now :llama_shook:. January had only a few releases that I enjoyed, a few songs that aren't on this list I did like but I never really listened to them unless they randomly came on in shuffle so that's why I decided to make this a top 5 list instead of a top 10.
​
  • In these lists I include b-sides and title tracks.
  • This list just includes my favorite songs released in January of 2020.
  • I only include up to 2 songs per artist, I do this so there's a little bit of variety.

5
ANS - Say My Name



4
DreamNote - Wish



3
Ateez - Horizon



2
Younha (ft. RM) - Winter Flower



1
Ateez - Answer
Image result for ateez answer gif



Yeah there's no surprise with the #1 song :lisalaugh: I think I've made multiple threads already just talking about how much I love their comeback. What was some of your guys' favorite songs from last month?

:pikahappy:​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
answer was amazing, it will take a long time before anything replaces that as the song of the year for me :sj_weary:
I felt the same but February already replaced it for me :yolk:
But for January, Answer was my SOTY too :sj_weary:

Now I'm figuring out if it's Black Swan or So What lol.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
glad to see Dreamnote here
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread