Top 5 tvshows (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What are your top 5 tvshows?

For me
1. Game of Thrones
2-5. (Because all 4 are very good but diff genre)
-La casa de papel
-American horror story
-Skins
-Reign
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Choosing a Top 5 is hard, these are my favs which may not be the best but I enjoy them the most lol.

  1. Game of Thrones
  2. Justified
  3. The Sopranos
  4. Breaking Bad
  5. The Americans.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ooof this is hard

1|ORPHAN BLACK / One Tree Hill/ Carmilla ( all three are different / OB is just wow from the story/ OTH is the show that got me really into watching shows/ Carmilla got me freaking obsessed and I couldn’t think about anything else than watching my beautiful lazy vampire baby and miss detective )
2|SKINS/SKAM ( I was literally obsessed when both aired)
3|Game of Thrones ( It‘s on no3 since I have just recently finished it and I just have way too many memories with the other shows )
4|Pretty Little Liars/ 13 Reasons Why / La Casa De Papel ( all are quite different too/ I am a major hoe for PLL and watched it for years. I literally stayed up to see the last episode live on stream and it aired on a day when I needed to go to uni early/ 13RW- it may be quite controversial for many but I still love it and enjoy the aspect that it brings in conversation that usually never happens/ I just love my spanish show)
5|Andi Mack/ Gilmore Girls/ Gossip Girl/ Full (er)House/ Shadowhunters/ Riverdale/ FRIENDS ( I just can‘t lol. I love way to many shows)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
  1. Beyblade
  2. Barney
  3. Little Einsteins
  4. Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse
  5. Doraemon

I haven't watched TV in years does it show
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  1. Teen Wolf
  2. Doctor Who
  3. The Good Doctor
  4. Young Sheldon
  5. Shameless
Honestly I didn't even think about list, but this is pretty accurate for rn tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread