Appreciation Top 50 (Sort Of) 2020 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  1. I Can't Stop Me by TWICE
  2. LALALILALA by APRIL
  3. Nonstop by Oh My Girl
  4. La Di Da by EVERGLOW
  5. Pporappipam by Sunmi
  6. WANNABE by ITZY
  7. Girls by NATURE
  8. Feel Good (Secret Code) by fromis_9
  9. COOL by Weki Meki
  10. Picky Picky by Weki Meki
  11. Oh My God by (G)I-DLE
  12. PUNCH by NCT127
  13. OOPSY by Weki Meki
  14. Alien by Lee Suhyun
  15. THE THE by Rocket Punch
  16. DAZZLE DAZZLE by Weki Meki
  17. NOBODY LIK U by ITZY
  18. I'm So Pretty by NATURE
  19. Monster by Irene & Seulgi
  20. Naughty by Irene & Seulgi
  21. Any Song by Zico
  22. Yes Sir by 3YE
  23. Say My Name by ANS
  24. Obsession by EXO
  25. My Heart Skip A Beat by Purple Kiss
  26. BOUNCY by Rocket Punch
  27. Tiki Take (99%) by Weki Meki
  28. Dumhdurum by Apink
  29. Oh! My Mistake by APRIL
  30. Lovesick Girls by BLACKPINK
  31. IDOL by BTS
  32. LOCA by Favorite
  33. Not Shy by ITZY
  34. Ting Ting Ting by ITZY
  35. April Fools (0401) by Jamie
  36. Red Moon by KARD
  37. Dolphin by Oh My Girl
  38. Butterflies by Red Velvet
  39. I Just by Red Velvet
  40. So Good by Red Velvet
  41. LION by (G)I-DLE
  42. Promise by ATEEZ
  43. DDU-DU-DDU-DU by BLACKPINK
  44. Kill This Love by BLACKPINK
  45. Louder Than Bombs by BTS
  46. +REWIND170205+ by CL
  47. Jekyll by EXO
  48. Ya Ya Ya by EXO
  49. WHY by Hwasa
  50. Nanana by IMFACT
This is based on my last.FM which isn't accurate. I had to put my Spotify offline for most of the year and as a result, it did not record a bunch of my listens. Anything that is in bold is released from previous years. As you can see I really miss Red Velvet and EXO.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I can tell this has to be accurate since TWICE is on #1 lol.
Yeah no I started listening to it when I turned off my offline setting. It's a great song but not my number 1 in reality.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Sana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread