Appreciation Top five groups I have been listening to ... (1 Viewer)

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
Yeah, they are indeed different, and yes, they are all metal groups. You listen a lot to Daddy Yankee! He's from my homeland.
I didn't know there were female metal groups lol
:ilovebread:


And yes
Daddy Yankee is honestly so great
:jisoosmh:
My friend got me hooked on his music

She's also from puerto rico
:pepeheart:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I didn't know there were female metal groups lol
:ilovebread:
They are actually idol groups that do metal. It's curious this about the idol wave; it seems most female groups mostly cater to a male audience. For many years I was used to the thing of boy bands doing music mostly for boys. Things have been changing over the years; but on the idol scene, the girlgroups are the ones who do metal. I only know one idol boygroup who does metal; Super Dragon. Except for Dreamcatcher; all of them are Japanese. (EDIT: this last statement may be inaccurate since I don't have a comprehensive knowledge of asian idols.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread