18+ Top Poster of the Month???? (5 Viewers)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,043
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
careful? it's not like I'm gunning to be the top poster of the month lol
I understand that, but just like the last time I tried to explain this to you, you need to understand that a machine does not care about intentions or feelings, it will just apply the banner when you are first place :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,621
Reactions Received
55,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,711
I understand that, but just like the last time I tried to explain this to you, you need to understand that a machine does not care about intentions or feelings, it will just apply the banner when you are first place :thumbsupcat:
and I will continue to post as I see fit and seek it's removal from the admins
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread