Top Selling Media Franchises (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hello Kitty? Seriously? Nothing against Hello Kitty but I didn't realize it was actually that popular. Wow.
yeah. I’m surprised Scooby Doo isn’t on there actually
as for hello kitty I do really like her but I’m unsure why it became so popular.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Spider-man above Batman, that's interesting

The last movies probably helped a little.

Also Mario merchandise sales aren't very impressive, I think nintendo would need more projects in other medias for a boost.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread