Appreciation Top ten favorite K-pop songs? (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Not in particular order:
  • Missing you- 2ne1
  • Kingdom Come- Red Velvet
  • Fool- Winner
  • Hann- Gidle
  • One way- Loona YYXY
  • Oh Yeah- TOP & GD ft. Bom
  • Lee Hi- Fxxk with us
  • Good to you- 2ne1
  • Red- Hyuna
  • Talk to me- Red Velvet
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ofc :sanapray:
stan jimin
-

I can't pick any, but my current top ten (no order) are
1. movie- btob
2. and there was no one left- dreamcatcher
3. heat- loona
4. blue moon- gyeong ree
5. decalcomanie- mamamoo
6. full moon- sunmi
7. addict- sunmi
8. 2!3!-bts
9. umpah umpah- red velvet
10. run to you- heize
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
SNSD - Genie
Taeyeon - 11:11
Taeyeon - I
Taeyeon - Fine
Red Velvet - Some Love
Red Velvet - Red Flavor
Red Velvet - You Better Know
After School - Shampoo
After School Red - Night Into The Sky
T-ARA - Roly Poly
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I wish lol

How about you?
Thought about going to their concert in Boston but couldn't get the schedule to work. (September is a busy month, but awww, Day6 in my state...)

I did get to see Red Velvet in NJ earlier this year so things have been good for me concert-wise.
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
35
Reactions Received
169
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thought about going to their concert in Boston but couldn't get the schedule to work. (September is a busy month, but awww, Day6 in my state...)

I did get to see Red Velvet in NJ earlier this year so things have been good for me concert-wise.
DAY6 and B.A.P were in Philly last year and it killed me that I couldn’t go to either aghhh

Tbh I still have yet to go to a concert

That’s my goal for this year :susPepe:
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
DAY6 and B.A.P were in Philly last year and it killed me that I couldn’t go to either aghhh
Seriously? Day6 in Philly last year and NYC this year? This is a sign from God, or at least a sign from Day6. It's like they won't stop coming to the Northeastern US until you attend one of their concerts.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Idk if I can make a Top 10, but Top 5 girl group titles are probably:

1. GFriend- Rough
2. Oh My Girl- Closer
3. Orange Caramel- Catallena
4. Loona OEC- Sweet Crazy Love
5. SNSD- Into the new world.

These keep changing tho so Idk :wimwim:

Boy groups are harder, I know Infinite's The Chaser is my fav BG title of all time.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
10 songs is just not enough

Girls' Generation - Genie
Gfriend - Rough
Gfriend - Time For The Moon Night
Girls' Generation - Into The New World
Taeyeon - Fine
Oh My Girl - The Fifth Season
EXID - DDD
Ailee - Heaven
Ailee - I Will Show You
Oh My Girl - Closer
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread