Top ten types of people I love (I'm still a hater) (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
1. Kamden lovers!!! he's still mine though don't get any ideas heaux
2. People who can cut a bagel because I can't
3. Girlypops who put white highlight on the inner corners of their eyes
4. People who are streaming I'm Unhappy by Aespa
5. Croatians for some reason
6. GG lovers and GG lovers only
7. People with tattoos
8. CIX stans (FIX nation I lov you)
9. People who can open drink cans with no effort
10. San from Ateez ON OCCASION. ONLY SOMETIMES. I AM NOT AN ATINY. don't defame me bitch

 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,665
Reactions Received
55,496
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,959
1. Kamden lovers!!! he's still mine though don't get any ideas heaux pass
2. People who can cut a bagel because I can't check
3. Girlypops who put white highlight on the inner corners of their eyes pass
4. People who are streaming I'm Unhappy by Aespa pass
5. Croatians for some reason pass
6. GG lovers and GG lovers only check?
7. People with tattoos pass
8. CIX stans (FIX nation I lov you) pass
9. People who can open drink cans with no effort check
10. San from Ateez ON OCCASION. ONLY SOMETIMES. I AM NOT AN ATINY. don't defame me bitch pass
3/10 this time I'm improving!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I only managed number 6 sigh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread