Totally not biased critic's top 100 Kpop Girl Group/Female Soloist title tracks of all time (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
A totally not late followup to fellow Sixniners @Hayabusa @Baechu lists. Check them out here.

The third and totally not biased sixnine member is here to present to you with my top 100 female soloists/girl group titles of all time. Any bias is purely your imagination. :wimwim:
The list does not include OSTs. I decided to make the queendom final songs eligible since they had performances that were broadcast to a wide public audience and is still fresh in my mind. I wanted to include 'Rumor' as well for similar reasons but decided not to. It would've been high in my list though.
Without further ado, here's the list:





Rip me. This is my first time making a top 100 list. I really underestimated how long this would take. :lazypotato:
It was definitely tough weighing recency vs legacy. I really love a lot of the 2019 tracks, but who knows how they'll fare in a couple of years.
Obviously, it's just an opinionated list about my faves, but what do you agree with and disagree with. Feel free to share your thoughts. :bigcatlove:

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
blue moon getting the appreciation it deserves :queen: i love this song so much. great list!
Thanks! and yes, I'm still jamming to that song. It never gets old :sj_weary:

I don't remember how I came across it, but it really deserved to be more of a hit :yolk:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So Woowa is your SOTY i totally forgot about that song :yolk: also Rookie and be Natural :nakypog: ididnt expect these two being so high on your list, or even in your top 100. TT still best Twice song fite me :irenecrazy:
Yeah Woowa singlehandedly sparked my dive into DIA. That power. :sj_weary:

Me and @Hayabusa pulled hard for Rookie during that RV tournament. And Be Natural is just such a nice, natural song :wimwim:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So Woowa is your SOTY i totally forgot about that song :yolk: also Rookie and be Natural :nakypog: ididnt expect these two being so high on your list, or even in your top 100. TT still best Twice song fite me :irenecrazy:
Oh and I'll fite u, I streamed TT too much at some point so it went down :irenecrazy:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Yeah Woowa singlehandedly sparked my dive into DIA. That power. :sj_weary:

Me and @Hayabusa pulled hard for Rookie during that RV tournament. And Be Natural is just such a nice, natural song :wimwim:
pull for psycho in the next RV tournament :wimwim:


Oh and I'll fite u, I streamed TT too much at some point so it went down :irenecrazy:
TT is the greatest Twice song period :irenecrazy: biased #1 cause likey was filmed in your country :irenecrazy:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
pull for psycho in the next RV tournament :wimwim:




TT is the greatest Twice song period :irenecrazy: biased #1 cause likey was filmed in your country :irenecrazy:
Why would I feel like TT when I can Feel Special? :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Park Bom You and I getting the appreciation it deserves :sj_weary:
I didn't know you loved Wonder Girls Nobody so much, JYP on a toilet huh :wimwim:
Yes thanks for showing me :sj_weary:
Nobody is a classic. I thought about putting it higher. JYP always up to JYP things, even now with Fever :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: bless you for having lipstick on no3. not surprised about the taste I see here
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:sanapray: bless you for having lipstick on no3. not surprised about the taste I see here
:sj_weary: Yes, such a fun song and they really deserve everything. Maybe now that Raina has left Pledis, something will happen. :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread