- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
The more you like your heart
No matter how I call it, there was no answer.
I wanted your warm hand @Drug
(Frankly) I was trying to give up.
I thought I would not come for a miracle.
At the end of the wait (long) you were there @Drug
I've been wanting you for a long time.
Call me my name. Hold my hand @Drug
Come on and take me two steps before it's too late
Foggy night when the moon comes up Like a lie
When you broke my heart
Getting staggered
Getting like the first impression
Like a fate
Someday you'll meet.
Say my name @Drug
Like a sandcastle that seems to collapse someday
Many times I tried to give up
I've been thinking dozens of times a day.
How to tell my heart
(Frankly) I was trying to give up Love
I thought you were not coming.
At the end of the wait (long) you were there.
I've been wanting you for a long time.
Call me my name. Hold my hand. @Drug
Come on and take me two steps before it's too late
Foggy night when the moon comes up Like a lie
When you broke my heart
Getting staggered
Getting like the first impression
Like a fate
Someday you'll meet.
My heart is tired and shaken
Before falling in the wind
Just look at me and it'll be a bright light @Drug
Could you shine me in this deep and deep darkness
Call me my name. Hold my hand.
Come on and take me two steps before it's too late
Foggy night when the moon comes up Like a lie
When you broke my heart
Getting staggered
Getting like the first impression
Like a fate
Someday you'll meet.
Say my name @Drug
No matter how I call it, there was no answer.
I wanted your warm hand @Drug
(Frankly) I was trying to give up.
I thought I would not come for a miracle.
At the end of the wait (long) you were there @Drug
I've been wanting you for a long time.
Call me my name. Hold my hand @Drug
Come on and take me two steps before it's too late
Foggy night when the moon comes up Like a lie
When you broke my heart
Getting staggered
Getting like the first impression
Like a fate
Someday you'll meet.
Say my name @Drug
Like a sandcastle that seems to collapse someday
Many times I tried to give up
I've been thinking dozens of times a day.
How to tell my heart
(Frankly) I was trying to give up Love
I thought you were not coming.
At the end of the wait (long) you were there.
I've been wanting you for a long time.
Call me my name. Hold my hand. @Drug
Come on and take me two steps before it's too late
Foggy night when the moon comes up Like a lie
When you broke my heart
Getting staggered
Getting like the first impression
Like a fate
Someday you'll meet.
My heart is tired and shaken
Before falling in the wind
Just look at me and it'll be a bright light @Drug
Could you shine me in this deep and deep darkness
Call me my name. Hold my hand.
Come on and take me two steps before it's too late
Foggy night when the moon comes up Like a lie
When you broke my heart
Getting staggered
Getting like the first impression
Like a fate
Someday you'll meet.
Say my name @Drug