Tourney Tournament History Thread [BLACKPINK TOURNAMENT COMING SOON] (1 Viewer)

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh, so that's why it says "JM loveboat". Oh and I haven't played video games in a while, so I just assumed that was your real name, I feel stupid now. 😄 Is Fallout any good? I kinda wanted to play it but I just never had the motivation.
Lol no it's not my real name, but don't worry, you aren't the first to think that. And I've actually only played Fallout 4 (way too much tbh lol), parts of Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, and a few hours of Fallout 76. I would highly recommend 3, 4, and New Vegas, but I would probably stay away from the mess that was 76 👀
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lol no it's not my real name, but don't worry, you aren't the first to think that. And I've actually only played Fallout 4 (way too much tbh lol), parts of Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, and a few hours of Fallout 76. I would highly recommend 3, 4, and New Vegas, but I would probably stay away from the mess that was 76 👀
I'm glad I'm not the only one, lol. It seems like a cool game, maybe I'll give it a shot one day (pun most definitely intended).
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
In fact, if justice prevails for a certain GFriend song (or at least makes it to the finals), I'm going to donate again to the forum. That's how much I believe that song was robbed :pandamad:

Yes I quoted myself, deal with it :queen:
I'll donate one penny more if Rough keeps winning :queen:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Pst
T-ara

is it change UN day or something?
minuteman, Jungyoda, Pigeon, what's next?
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Pst
T-ara

is it change UN day or something?
minuteman, Jungyoda, Pigeon, what's next?
Hmmmm
I'll consider it. I've been thinking about maybe putting a couple 2nd gen ggs together into one, but idk yet

Sory changed hers too lol. She's @Joy now
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh, so that's why it says "JM loveboat". Oh and I haven't played video games in a while, so I just assumed that was your real name, I feel stupid now. 😄 Is Fallout any good? I kinda wanted to play it but I just never had the motivation.
J’M is pronounced the same way of J’aime in French. Meaning “I love”

❤💞💞:pandalove:💞💞❤
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so excited. all these ideas seem fun!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Now that's something I'm not super sure about yet. The b-sides got stomped the last time I did it, and idk if they will do any better this time around. But I won't set anything in stone until I'm much closer to the tournament itself.
OK! I'm just interested to see which b-sides people like.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm super excited for the LOONA tournament although I feel like you should leave the Black Pink one until after their comeback as it'll probably be taking place some time in March or April even if they're behind schedule, they're gonna have to drop SOMETHING before Coachella or there would be no point in sending them there...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread