Tournament Ideas (1 Viewer)

Choose 8 Of These Winning Songs For A Tournament


  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
So now that I've gotten through the main 3 tournaments that people wanted I am now putting some other ideas out there to see what people want

Boy Group Tournaments
I am just going to be taking suggestions for these are I don't know exactly what boy groups would get a good response but keep in mind I have done BTS, EXO, Big Bang and Day6.

Girl Group Tournaments
For girl groups I've already done Gfriend x2, Oh My Girl, T-ara, f(x), Kara, Twice, Red Velvet, Blackpink, Girls' Generation and Dreamcatcher but other ones I am thinking about are EXID, 2NE1, Apink, AOA, 4Minute, Mamamoo, Iz*One, Girl's Day, (G)I-dle, Wonder Girls and Sistar however feel free to suggest others.

Soloist Tournaments
Soloists I have done IU, Ailee, Hyuna, Heize, Sunmi and Taeyeon which leaves for the ones I have ideas for being mainly BoA but you can suggest others and I'll consider them

Bside Tournaments
I did want to throw the idea of another bside tournament out there and I wanted to make it a hard on the voters to choose from so the choices are going go to be Girls' Generation, f(x) or Red Velvet which after choosing one of the groups you'll have to choose 8 bsides.


@AmysTeri @ddeonghwaaa @Drew_B @karina @notthatmarbleboy @OnlyCalB
​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So many good ones yet to come!
:pikahappy:

I'll asked for Apink or IDLE for now though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,995
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Only Gidle for title tracks for me cos im at least familiar with most/alla them.

The other for me would be SNSD, fx, rv bsides. Is there enuf for a Twice bside tournament as well? I would take part in omg bsides but idk if there was massive participation in their title track tournament.

Howabout Everglow, ITZY title tracks if there's enuf songs for it.

Solos i hv no idea if enuf title tracks r Jessi n Chungha.

I think ur OP has considered how many title/bsides to suggest them, so maybe hv to wait till more releases for Everglow, ITZY, Chungha n Jessi.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
I'd like to see winning songs of the gg tournaments compete against each other. I think that would be fun.
That's something I could do, would just need a poll on which ones would be in it out of Rough, Closer, Step, Day By Day, Red Light, TT, Genie, Chase Me, Peek-A-Boo and As If It's Your Last
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
How about a colour tournament? I'm 100% sure it's gonna be a bop and red is going to win the tournament by far.
Orange/Yellow would also both be in the semifinals for sure.
If you need more information about the colour red, here is the wikipedia article: Red
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Only Gidle for title tracks for me cos im at least familiar with most/alla them.

The other for me would be SNSD, fx, rv bsides. Is there enuf for a Twice bside tournament as well? I would take part in omg bsides but idk if there was massive participation in their title track tournament.

Howabout Everglow, ITZY title tracks if there's enuf songs for it.

Solos i hv no idea if enuf title tracks r Jessi n Chungha.

I think ur OP has considered how many title/bsides to suggest them, so maybe hv to wait till more releases for Everglow, ITZY, Chungha n Jessi.
Yeah I think Everglow and Itzy are a few songs short of having enough title tracks and Chungha I think is the same as like all of her releases last year counted as a pre-release for Bicycle otherwise she'd have enough so would have to keep them in mind.

Twice I could do a bside tournament for as well though although they have like 100 bsides so another fun one to narrow down :pandatea:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think a tournament of station songs would be fun
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Abeamus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread