Tournament Schedule Update (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
As some of you have seen and probably forgotten about too that my next tournament is Ailee which isn't why I made this thread but the tournament after that is I.O.I vs Wanna One which is why I made this thread since my original plan was to do the I.O.I vs Wanna One tournament as they had 8 titles between them (I.O.I 3 and Wanna One 5) then do a tournament for Iz*One and any other groups when they got enough songs.

However due to recent news which might make that not possible depending on the outcome what I have decided to do is expand the tournament into I.O.I vs Wanna One vs Iz*One vs X1 or Produce for short and the song distribution would be I.O.I 3 Wanna One 2 Iz*One 2 and X1 obviously 1.

For people who haven't seen the schedule then here it is for you

Ailee
I.O.I vs Wanna One vs Iz*One vs X1 (Produce)
Big Bang
Twice
Hyuna
Heejin vs Hyunjin vs Haseul vs Yeojin vs Vivi vs Kim Lip vs Jinsoul vs Choerry vs Yves vs Chuu vs Gowon vs Olivia Hye (Loona Solos)​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am still excited for the tournament
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread