- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
The two live versions are remixed songs? And 'Stronger Together (La la la la la)' is still a live version?
Stronger Together is an unreleased song :)) it was purposely made as a live songThe two live versions are remixed songs? And 'Stronger Together (La la la la la)' is still a live version?![]()
I'm very curious to listen how the live remixes sound. I've never tried making a live version out of an existing Udio song.Stronger Together is an unreleased song :)) it was purposely made as a live song
but yes Postcards and How I roll are live versions of previous songs![]()
Reused the lyrics but made something quite differentI'm very curious to listen how the live remixes sound. I've never tried making a live version out of an existing Udio song.![]()
You’ll like that oneI'm here for it!Very sorry for missing your other releases