Trading Trade Sale: AB6IX Woong Rare + Daehwi Rare (Plus more!) (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! This is my first "mini" trade sale! It isn't much but it's something so far! This is how it will work: Package 1: If you order AB6IX Woong + Daehwi as one set, you only have to trade 1 common card for them and you also get an extra/"free" card! If you order them separately, it costs one rare. Package 2: I am willing to sell Weeekly Jihan Rare, BTS Suga Rare, and EXID Elly Rare for 1 limited card of Treasure, Twice, Iz*One, Red Velvet, WayV, or NCT. You also get an extra/"free" card! If you would like them separately, it costs 1 rare or 2 commons. As a set of 2, it costs 1 rare, 3 commons, or 1 limited. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!
Cards for trade sale:
1695440199026.png
1695440203342.png
1695440208020.png
1695440213215.png
1695440217594.png


"Free Cards" (Choose only 1 per package)
1695440323131.png
1695440327460.png
1695440331508.png
1695440335533.png
1695440340183.png
1695440344343.png
1695440349118.png
1695440353632.png
1695440360220.png
1695440364124.png
1695440368368.png

Rewards members:
@sweeticedtae
@ningholic
@MK3AMDELULUERA
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: MK3AM and ning
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! This is my first "mini" trade sale! It isn't much but it's something so far! This is how it will work: Package 1: If you order AB6IX Woong + Daehwi as one set, you only have to trade 1 common card for them and you also get an extra/"free" card! If you order them separately, it costs one rare. Package 2: I am willing to sell Weeekly Jihan Rare, BTS Suga Rare, and EXID Elly Rare for 1 limited card of Treasure, Twice, Iz*One, Red Velvet, WayV, or NCT. You also get an extra/"free" card! If you would like them separately, it costs 1 rare or 2 commons. As a set of 2, it costs 1 rare, 3 commons, or 1 limited. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!
Cards for trade sale:
1695440199026.png
1695440203342.png
1695440208020.png
1695440213215.png
1695440217594.png


"Free Cards" (Choose only 1 per package)
1695440323131.png
1695440327460.png
1695440331508.png
1695440335533.png
1695440340183.png
1695440344343.png
1695440349118.png
1695440353632.png
1695440360220.png
1695440364124.png
1695440368368.png

Rewards members:
@sweeticedtae
@ningholic
@EMKAYTREEAEM
Just make offers based on groups I like (I like most groups). My main priorities are Twice, Treasure, Red Velvet, Stray Kids, SuperM, and aespa.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,472
Reactions Received
39,109
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,839
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I want Jihan rare and both Apink! What do you want? I have some quite a few treasure. Zero attatchment to Straykids, super m or Aespa. I only have Karina for Aespa.
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I want Jihan rare and both Apink! What do you want? I have some quite a few treasure. Zero attatchment to Straykids, super m or Aespa. I only have Karina for Aespa.
Thank you! Would you be willing to trade Treasure Haruto Rare? The 2 Apink cards will be free.
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I want both AB6IX Woong + Daehwi, what do you want in return?
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I only have Daehwi, sorry! If you are ok with just him, since he's a rare, could I have your Nayeon rare?
Sure!!! Could u set it up?
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread