Traded traded (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


LF: Itzy Yeji Rare, TXT Taehyun and Yeonjun Rare
May accept: ATEEZ any except San and Wooyoung Rare

@bulletproof @karina are you two interested?​
I just got Lia Rare and Jin Rare.

I do have Hongjoong Rare too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just got Lia Rare and Jin Rare.

I do have Hongjoong Rare too
I already have Lia's and I'm not yet collecting Jin's but
Hongjoong is a good offer and I think I will wait until Saturday unless I get offered Yeji Taehyun or Yeonjun :maheart:
So don't trade him away unless you can get a card you want more than E:U ofc :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I already have Lia's and I'm not yet collecting Jin's but
Hongjoong is a good offer and I think I will wait until Saturday unless I get offered Yeji Taehyun or Yeonjun :maheart:
So don't trade him away unless you can get a card you want more than E:U ofc :sanapray:
the only one who really wanted him was Mango so I don’t mind waiting to see if I can get an Everglow or IU card for him
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the only one who really wanted him was Mango so I don’t mind waiting to see if I can get an Everglow or IU card for him
he's my other bias in ateez so i'd def take him if the other three don't appear on free card day :sanapray: :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
he's my other bias in ateez so i'd def take him if the other three don't appear on free card day :sanapray: :pikahappy:
that sounds like a good deal :nekolove: :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I have to get my weekly card today I think :nekolove: But I am definitely interested since I already have 3 Everglow members:maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Yili

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread