Trading Trading all my cards of unfinished sets. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
The sets include: Seventeen. Nu´est, iKON, EXO, some girl cards that not even GG stans want so I´m not including them, Jin of BTS and San of Ateez. Nothing rare, nothing precious, but I´ve thought I might offer.

I´ll trade for whatever you offer. if you can´t offer anything I´ll give you ONE card for free. I´m not trading away the completed sets though, sorry.
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
and I have forgotten to add SuperM which is also an unfinished set. and Astro Jinjin as well as Dean 2. Also Oneus and NCT Mark and Renjun. Monsta X boys.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
You almost completed a few sets of those tho, like you're only missing a few, I'd suggest to try to complete them :nekosweat:
the only close to completing are iKON (who I´ll never get because no one ever pics Ju-ne in a reroll), EXO needs two more cards (that are hard to get anyway) and SuperM needs Baekhyun who seems to come once in eternity.

also starting my third week of shitty cards. I was lucky for two weeks when Cal came to rule and now I´m back to "give her the trash of the trash". if someone else wants them and needs them, at last! I can only pray not to get TXT in a reroll or one of the cards that no one wants, but I can always decline the offers and just let them keep my cards, right? RIGHT? :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
@blueberries what about Lee Hi 2? or are you planning to collect her? that´s definitely an untradeable card
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
@blueberries what about Lee Hi 2? or are you planning to collect her? that´s definitely an untradeable card
I might keep her, over NCT boys at least. If i'm up to it I might build YG collection when i get the ones I'm looking for now. Or i might put her in roulettte if one day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I might keep her, over NCT boys at least. If i'm up to it I might build YG collection when i get the ones I'm looking for now. Or i might put her in roulettte if one day.
she is awesome, I suggest this song:



aomg treats her well ♥

I´ll take renjun then.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
the only close to completing are iKON (who I´ll never get because no one ever pics Ju-ne in a reroll), EXO needs two more cards (that are hard to get anyway) and SuperM needs Baekhyun who seems to come once in eternity.

also starting my third week of shitty cards. I was like for two weeks when Cal came to rule and now I´m back to "give her the trash of the trash". if someone else wants them and needs them, at last! I can only pray not to get TXT in a reroll or one of the cards that no one wants, but I can always decline the offers and just let them keep my cards, right? RIGHT? :D
at least dont trade away iKON and SuperM, its only one card, you are so close to complete them!

I have 4 Wanna One Cards, if you want you can reroll 3 of the ones I have and I trade them to you for 3 SVT cards, so you wouldnt lose the W1 set and could possible get Ju-ne for a 3rd batch reroll?
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
at least dont trade away iKON and SuperM, its only one card, you are so close to complete them!

I have 4 Wanna One Cards, if you want you can reroll 3 of the ones I have and I trade them to you for 3 SVT cards, so you wouldnt lose the W1 set and could possible get Ju-ne for a 3rd batch reroll?
no more cards for reroll, I´m waiting till weekend so I can finally get rid of those I have :D. which SVT cards do you want / need that I have?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
no more cards for reroll, I´m waiting till weekend so I can finally get rid of those I have :D. which SVT cards do you want / need that I have?
wdym waiting till the weekend to get rid of em? :dubuthink:

I have Jeonghan, Joshua, Mingyu & Seungkwan already, so you'd have 6 I don't have.
I do have the 4 W1 members in case you do want to do that reroll strategy I mentioned earlier otherwise I'd have NCT Doyoung, EXID Hani and f(x) Victoria right now to trade for 3 SVT cards, otherwise I'd just throw these 3 into a reroll myself
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You should definitely keep the sets that you're only one card away from completing. Ive pretty much only been rerolling for third batch cards and can keep an eye out for ikon June for you if you'd like
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
You should definitely keep the sets that you're only one card away from completing. Ive pretty much only been rerolling for third batch cards and can keep an eye out for ikon June for you if you'd like
it´s ok. any cards that you´d be interested in? I see iKON is not much to anyone´s interest. how is that???
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
dont trade away your ikon set ive been keeping an eye out for june so i can get you him :reallysadcat:
he had been out and Reo got him via trade so eh. but would you, please, finally accept my superm cards?! because as you can see I won´t be able to help you with rare sets :/ I´m not that lucky.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yili

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
it´s ok. any cards that you´d be interested in? I see iKON is not much to anyone´s interest. how is that???
I'm good thanks :sanapray:
And honestly idk it seems like most people on here don't really care for ikon or winner unfortunately :/
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
he had been out and Reo got him via trade so eh. but would you, please, finally accept my superm cards?! because as you can see I won´t be able to help you with rare sets :/ I´m not that lucky.
id only accept them for further debt bc i would like to give you any pentagon cards when they come out. thatd be 3 cards i owe you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
id only accept them for further debt bc i would like to give you any pentagon cards when they come out. thatd be 3 cards i owe you
pentagon has yet to be asked for and if Minho doesn´t get solo cards but non kpop artists do, I am just not gonna get over it EVER :D.
I´ll just cry in my threads that nobody cares for :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread