Trading Trading all my cards of unfinished sets. (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
pentagon has yet to be asked for and if Minho doesn´t get solo cards but non kpop artists do, I am just not gonna get over it EVER :D.
I´ll just cry in my threads that nobody cares for :D.
they were one of the most wanted when i last tallied though? in any case i want to trade for them so i will have to decline :/ maybe i can find the exo cards or svt ones
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
they were one of the most wanted when i last tallied though? in any case i want to trade for them so i will have to decline :/ maybe i can find the exo cards or svt ones
no, I´d rather accept a Minho rare card and if Yongguk gets a rare card I´ll never shut up about getting it anyway :D. and if Yongguk gets solo cards, I might get out of my creepy dungeon called "ateez thread" and cry over getting hyuna again, so no. :D please take them. I´ll collect cards anyway because it is a part of my routine, but it´s boring for me when I get cards I can´t even trade, I like trading and helping complete the sets.
let´s call it collecting cards together like a good socialist party :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
@nyaovii I see you liking the idea, please check the cards, say what you want if so I need to do my workout in ten minutes :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no, I´d rather accept a Minho rare card and if Yongguk gets a rare card I´ll never shut up about getting it anyway :D. and if Yongguk gets solo cards, I might get out of my creepy dungeon called "ateez thread" and cry over getting hyuna again, so no. :D please take them. I´ll collect cards anyway because it is a part of my routine, but it´s boring for me when I get cards I can´t even trade, I like trading and helping complete the sets.
let´s call it collecting cards together like a good socialist party :D
im at work rn so let me think it over and ill let you know when i get back :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
okay! I've got Girls Day Jiin, 4Minute Sohyun, and Sunmi 1.
well, I don´t care about GGs, but I´ll gladly help you with your set. I can trade you Renjun as well, I´ve seen you are collecting NCT.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well, I don´t care about GGs, but I´ll gladly help you with your set. I can trade you Renjun as well, I´ve seen you are collecting NCT.
yep! Thank you. :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread