COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Trading Card Goals? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Currently it's getting RV Irene, Shinee Minho and Everglow E:U and Mia, Yoohyeon too but if I get her I'll give it to @OnlyCalB so I'd have to wait a bit longer for her but i don't mind that.

And for cards that are out I have finished all the ones I wanted to collect, maybe Vixx and B.A.P if I get the chance, otherwise I'll just safe the cards i'm getting for trades when the next card batch drops

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I think ill nvr do tat for my own personal reasons. Ok, lets agree not to overbid, YooA, Mimi, Arin, Binnie, Seunghee, Hyojung, JinE, n Jiho will be my preferred order so as to non-compete for Jiho. The middle can be as n when whoever has the best trade or even ill defer to you as im only been fave-ing OMG since YooA's solo. I hvnt experienced any cb yet so far, but iv watched every virtual online performance they did except the paid ON:TACT n The Lost Memory. They made 2020 from YooA solo debut till end 2020, their last performance at awards_?/year end shows so much more bearable for me. Since RV:IS or SNSD werent active much at those or on hiatus. Tldr: ill like to go for YooA but if u hv better trading cards when the time comes(n i rmbr/if u remind me: other collectors don't rush in), ill be glad to get the next card after u. Hoping for a Feb/Q1 cb for OMG. Might even be distracted/less focused on the cards then.
Sure I can put YooA at the bottom of my list so if I end up getting her first and you get another member I don't have then we could trade as I did see how into YooA you were at the time of her solo especially. First time I remember seeing Oh My Girl was their Windy Day comeback stage on Show Champion and I went on to stan them around the start of 2017 and i've been a Miracle since then and have been the most invested in them at times as my other faves were already popular when I got into Kpop but Oh My Girl wasn't so I wanted to see them break out and now they have.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I have completed only IZ*ONE but I have only one card left for Monsta X, Seventeen and TWICE :sanapray:
I will try to get the two remaining cards of Dreamcatcher and completing time to time Pristin (maybe B.A.P or VIXX as well...)
I might collect CLC, WJSN and my UG if their cards come out (NEO JAPONISM and MIGMA SHELTER would be my top priority above the Kpop ones)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Sure I can put YooA at the bottom of my list so if I end up getting her first and you get another member I don't have then we could trade as I did see how into YooA you were at the time of her solo especially. First time I remember seeing Oh My Girl was their Windy Day comeback stage on Show Champion and I went on to stan them around the start of 2017 and i've been a Miracle since then and have been the most invested in them at times as my other faves were already popular when I got into Kpop but Oh My Girl wasn't so I wanted to see them break out and now they have.
I first noticed OMG on some music show doing SSWFL during 2019? but i wasnt into them then. After i fell in love with YooA n her solo, i got more into OMG but since no cb since Nonstop/Dolphin i was mostly following their vlives/other activities n going backwards to some other clips/vlive 1 with JinE even. I love their chemi n relationship with each other n l8r realised how much they love/protect Arin. I love one episode of Omniscient Interfering View where they live in the same building but four adjoining mini apts/flats where they hv each others doorcodes n just gather together for lunch, im rlly missing i think Mimi after she moved away, tho i hvnt seen any more videos of all 4 together since. The idea was comforting. Even if jiho, yooa n hyojung werent staying together. I get the wanting OMG to be breakout n successful n popular, so im glad it seems to be coming true, with individual projects n more widespread recognition/cfs. The grp even had a promotional tie in yrs ago with a korean chicken joint tat was in a country i was working in then, but both becos i dint fave YooA/OMG then n wasnt into kpop as a stan i nvr ate there. Then i think last year or earlier the contract was dissolved, it was Nene Chicken. I used to pass by one outlet in 2017 but tat was it.

Im rlly wishing them to push more themselves n their music outside korea but 2020/2021 isnt helping tat. Tho i wonder if Nonstop/Dolphin releasing in 2020 was good timing/fortuitous until i rmbr they were on Queendom n i think thats when they exploded smh in korea. Tho i nvr watched it even toll now, only less than 1 hr or less than half an hour of clips. Tho i also started to fave gidle from late last year too.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I first noticed OMG on some music show doing SSWFL during 2019? but i wasnt into them then. After i fell in love with YooA n her solo, i got more into OMG but since no cb since Nonstop/Dolphin i was mostly following their vlives/other activities n going backwards to some other clips/vlive 1 with JinE even. I love their chemi n relationship with each other n l8r realised how much they love/protect Arin. I love one episode of Omniscient Interfering View where they live in the same building but four adjoining mini apts/flats where they hv each others doorcodes n just gather together for lunch, im rlly missing i think Mimi after she moved away, tho i hvnt seen any more videos of all 4 together since. The idea was comforting. Even if jiho, yooa n hyojung werent staying together. I get the wanting OMG to be breakout n successful n popular, so im glad it seems to be coming true, with individual projects n more widespread recognition/cfs. The grp even had a promotional tie in yrs ago with a korean chicken joint tat was in a country i was working in then, but both becos i dint fave YooA/OMG then n wasnt into kpop as a stan i nvr ate there. Then i think last year or earlier the contract was dissolved, it was Nene Chicken. I used to pass by one outlet in 2017 but tat was it.

Im rlly wishing them to push more themselves n their music outside korea but 2020/2021 isnt helping tat. Tho i wonder if Nonstop/Dolphin releasing in 2020 was good timing/fortuitous until i rmbr they were on Queendom n i think thats when they exploded smh in korea. Tho i nvr watched it even toll now, only less than 1 hr or less than half an hour of clips. Tho i also started to fave gidle from late last year too.
Yeah Oh My Girl can have some long hiatuses at times and seems like Bon Voyage might've been in place of a 2nd group comeback so i'm not sure exactly when they'll have their follow up comeback for Nonstop but as long as it's not Banhana again I'll be happy with it. I think from what I have read they've all left the dorm now with most going into their own apartments and a couple living with their parents so it does seem like they are spreading out a bit since they also all have personal Instagrams as well which is good for them build their own individual images a bit while being able to come together as a group.

Well Oh My Girl hit #2 on Melon with Secret Garden after they were on Knowing Bros which they were on before Nonstop as well so it's possible to tell if Queendom helped them in that regard and they have done a US tour before so they might try touring in more places once everything isn't a mess.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Yeah Oh My Girl can have some long hiatuses at times and seems like Bon Voyage might've been in place of a 2nd group comeback so i'm not sure exactly when they'll have their follow up comeback for Nonstop but as long as it's not Banhana again I'll be happy with it. I think from what I have read they've all left the dorm now with most going into their own apartments and a couple living with their parents so it does seem like they are spreading out a bit since they also all have personal Instagrams as well which is good for them build their own individual images a bit while being able to come together as a group.

Well Oh My Girl hit #2 on Melon with Secret Garden after they were on Knowing Bros which they were on before Nonstop as well so it's possible to tell if Queendom helped them in that regard and they have done a US tour before so they might try touring in more places once everything isn't a mess.
Oof on OMG discord a US YooA bias was telling me he went to their concert(s) in US but it wasnt well-planned/publicised by the organisers. It was in early 2019 or earlier, so maybe the numbers werent high/planners werent the highest calibre. After BP Coachella, OMG Queendom id expect better planning/higher calibre organisers but tats all up in the air.

As for the members, from sns afaict all 7 arent in company dorms, hyojung with parents/family, yooa n jiho im not sure/respective parents/family/own home; binnie, seunghee, mimi n arin were in 1 apt complex but mimi since moved out. Not sure if/how long the other 3 will stay in same apt complex or if they might move out n stay together elsewhere or wat. My twt tl is interesting to say the least.LOL.

But im slightly worried if/whether they will resign with WM Ent after 7 yrs, which is soon 2022?. So only 2 yrs or less if full group dont resign. Aaaargh.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Oof on OMG discord a US YooA bias was telling me he went to their concert(s) in US but it wasnt well-planned/publicised by the organisers. It was in early 2019 or earlier, so maybe the numbers werent high/planners werent the highest calibre. After BP Coachella, OMG Queendom id expect better planning/higher calibre organisers but tats all up in the air.

As for the members, from sns afaict all 7 arent in company dorms, hyojung with parents/family, yooa n jiho im not sure/respective parents/family/own home; binnie, seunghee, mimi n arin were in 1 apt complex but mimi since moved out. Not sure if/how long the other 3 will stay in same apt complex or if they might move out n stay together elsewhere or wat. My twt tl is interesting to say the least.LOL.

But im slightly worried if/whether they will resign with WM Ent after 7 yrs, which is soon 2022?. So only 2 yrs or less if full group dont resign. Aaaargh.
They might've been able to do more to promote it but i'm not sure how many would've came as they were always a group that was more recognised in Korea than they were outside of it so even if WM had promoted it more then it still might've not been their most successful venture.

Koreaboo did an article on their living conditions and said they had invidiual apartments except for Jiho and YooA who are living with their parents and that while Hyojung doesn't live in the same building like Arin, Binnie, Mimi and Seunghee do as she lives in an officetel building however the building is apparently still close enough for her to be able to visit them.

I think they'll re-sign at least past their initial contract expirations as they do get solo opportunities for stuff while under WM so unless one of them really wanted to pursue something like acting then I don't see a particular reason for them to leave.

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
my current goal is completing wonder girls and i only have two cards left :sj_weary: also completing ateez but it will take me 28473 years to get that wooyoung card

as the user who probably has the most luck getting stray kids cards through daily tasks, i will sure help you with that :icgyu: the only cards i have never got yet are hyunjin and han, but i had felix twice and lee know three times lmao
Ahh that’s some amazing luck, but terrible luck for you since you don’t collect them LMAO. please hit me up when you get that luck again :jenniesmug:

And good luck with finishing your collection!! :sj_weary:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread