Found Trading Jimin (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Make me an offer you fool :wimwim:
I don't have anyone atm, only guys I had no clue about :nekosweat: Collecting cards I discovered I know more gg members than bg :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't have anyone atm, only guys I had no clue about :nekosweat: Collecting cards I discovered I know more gg members than bg :lisalaugh:
GG stan in disguise I knew it :lisalaugh:
Ngl I was keeping Jimin safe for Sana now I have them both, what master trickery did I just do :lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
GG stan in disguise I knew it :lisalaugh:
Ngl I was keeping Jimin safe for Sana now I have them both, what master trickery did I just do :lisalaugh:
It seems like it, the only bg I collect is BTS :wimwim:
ok, who would you like? Idk if I am ready for hunting again for nothing but anyway, who knows
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It seems like it, the only bg I collect is BTS :wimwim:
ok, who would you like? Idk if I am ready for hunting again for nothing but anyway, who knows
Well Jennie still first priority now that I have Sana but she is rare so :wimwim:
IZ*ONE Yujin and Kim Lip are next but only 1 card each for them as well.

If you manage to get Ryujin, I'll give him away this time lol.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well Jennie still first priority now that I have Sana but she is rare so :wimwim:
IZ*ONE Yujin and Kim Lip are next but only 1 card each for them as well.

If you manage to get Ryujin, I'll give him away this time lol.
you sure? I would have to sacrifice Lisa which is a very valuable card too :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Yili

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
No one, but I don’t want to sacrifice her for nothing :wimwim:
Well if you can manage to get the cards I want without giving her up, that's even better :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well if you can manage to get the cards I want without giving her up, that's even better :wimwim:
I’ll try :wimwim: I really want Jimin, I’m close to complete BTS :maheart:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread