:icgyu: call me in a week if there's no ibex in your deck Got it! :rosesmug:
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,557 Reactions Received 41,136 Cards View Profile KS Coins 243,548 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 25 May 2022 #21 Nina said: call me in a week if there's no ibex in your deck Click to expand... Got it!
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,557 Reactions Received 41,136 Cards View Profile KS Coins 243,548 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 25 May 2022 #22 litc said: now I have the macaw too Click to expand... What is this? I didn’t do my dailies yet, so let’s see what I get. Reactions: litc
litc said: now I have the macaw too Click to expand... What is this? I didn’t do my dailies yet, so let’s see what I get.