Traded Trading my soul V (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
Your choices are Kang Daniel 1, YooA 4, or StayC Sumin
Looking for..
  • 2PM Jay Park, Jun.K & Nickhun
  • Enhypen Heeseung & Jay
  • Verivery Yongseung
  • VICTON except Chan & Hanse
  • Yuqi #2
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
I don't have anything right now but I'd only be interested in Taeha out of those if I got something
Its okie u can tho

U may take ur time find any on top list

Rn.. i just plan to reroll get stayc cards to cal

I will save taeha for u if u want
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Its okie u can tho

U may take ur time find any on top list

Rn.. i just plan to reroll get stayc cards to cal

I will save taeha for u if u want
Sure I'd be fine with trading for her if I get something
 
  • Love
Reactions: gud_bam

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Okie dokie

I will give taeha to u first
You don't have to give it to me now but I'll keep it in mind if I get something from your list and if you don't have a better plan for your re-rolls
 
  • Like
Reactions: gud_bam

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread