Searching Trading NCT Kun (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I have no idea who he is, but he's rare so NCT fans. Gimme smn good.
I'll trade for any of the following (+ possibly a random card you'd just like to get rid of if the trade isn't that good)
Tho I'll take random other offers maybe, depends on the cards.

Monsta X: Shownu, Kihyun, Jooheon,
(G)I-DLE: Minnie, Soojin, Soyeon, Shuhua,
IZ*ONE: Only certain members (Already have Chaeyeon and Eunbi)
ATEEZ: Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung, Jongho
Wanna One: Jisung, Sungwoon, Minhyun, Seongwoo, Daniel, Woojin, Jinyoung, Daehwi
Astro: MJ, Eunwoo, Rocky
B.A.P: Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, Zelo
Red Velvet: Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, Yeri​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd trade for Sunmi 3 (she is wanted by 2 people) or I can trade for Bae Jinyoung possibly...

@Vikki id give you daehyun if you have any cards he wants ;; or can set up a three way
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,412
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd trade for Sunmi 3 (she is wanted by 2 people) or I can trade for Bae Jinyoung possibly...

@Vikki id give you daehyun if you have any cards he wants ;; or can set up a three way
I wish I did but i don't, at least not ones I want to give up :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Yili Kun for Daehyun which then I can get from Rainbow?
So i give you daehyun for kun?

edit: its going vikki gives jongho to rainbow for kun and i give my daehyun to vikki for kun? if so i wholeheartedly agree but i have to leave again so you can post the trade and ill agree to it
 
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread