- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,145
- Reactions Received
- 98,960
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 351,031
- Ship
- Wreck
surePasscode Yuna Rare + Jay Park 3 + Onewe Giuk + 3RACHA SpearB + Highlight Dojoon Commons for Monsta X Wonho + OENUS Ravn + Leedo Rares?![]()
I would want but I am already losing most of my cards for trades soStill trading![]()
you cant possibly stan every girl group ever....Still trading![]()
thats true, but I can collect all their cardsyou cant possibly stan every girl group ever....i will trade you soon!!!!! i promise..
I'm very intrigued@pinkmelodies I have a got7 rare up for trade you might be interested in![]()
just 2 commons I don't have yet are goodI'm very intriguedis there any cards you want specifically?
how about jin 5 and joohoney 5just 2 commons I don't have yet are good![]()
that would be perfect!!how about jin 5 and joohoney 5![]()
Would u accept Minho 3 + EXO D.O + Jun 4 + Super Junior Yesung Commons for 2PM Junho Rare + RM 4 Rare?![]()