- Joined
- 18 February 2023
- Messages
- 2,049
- Reactions Received
- 2,998
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
Hi! I am trading these cards for any girl group or boy group card I don't have:
Rules:
Common for Common, Rare for Rare
Anime cards can not be traded for another anime card unless you are offering a My Hero Academia card
I just really want to get rid of these cards so I'll see what offers I get but if you want to, my card trading thread is linked in my sig and you can see what I want the most.
I would also prefer the card that's being offered to be from Korean Deck 1 or Rare Deck 3.
Thanks!
Rules:
Common for Common, Rare for Rare
Anime cards can not be traded for another anime card unless you are offering a My Hero Academia card
I just really want to get rid of these cards so I'll see what offers I get but if you want to, my card trading thread is linked in my sig and you can see what I want the most.
I would also prefer the card that's being offered to be from Korean Deck 1 or Rare Deck 3.
Thanks!
Attachments
-
52 KB Views: 20
Last edited: