- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,397
- Reactions Received
- 151,408
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
We all know this would happen. They're emotional events, and they spark sadness in many people. But they are not making your case. If your favs messed up, that does not mean that you need to bring up a terrible event and create some connection to distract everyone form what happened. I can't even understand how people can think that this is okay. You're being opportunistic about something that has caused emotional pain to countless others? I really can't believe people like that can even exist.
Sorry I needed to rant and get this off my chest
Sorry I needed to rant and get this off my chest